Scholarships for Graduate Research- Monash


Graduate Research students have access to a range of scholarships to assist with tuition fees and living expenses.

Monash-funded research scholarships

Scholarship eligibility

Monash scholarships are awarded through a competitive selection process, based on an applicant's academic record, research output and prior research experience. Priority will also be given to applicants who:

- hold an Australian or New Zealand bachelor's degree with First Class Honours (H1) or qualifications and /or research experience deemed equivalent by the University;

- have not completed a graduate research masters or doctoral degree and the same course level (for example, applying to undertake a second doctoral degree);

- are or will be enrolling via on-campus mode;

- are entitled to a maximum scholarship duration of more than 12 months equivalent full-time as a result of prior enrolment in a graduate research degree;

- have not previously held an Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than 6 months.

How to apply for a Monash scholarship

Your application for a scholarship begins with your submission of an Expression of Interest (EOI) to enrol in the graduate research program. EOIs must be submitted by the due date in order to be processed in time for the application closing date. If your EOI is successful, you will then be invited to submit a formal application for candidature.

When submitting your formal application, you should tick the box on the form indicating you want to be considered for scholarship. If you meet the minimum requirements, your application will be considered in the scholarship ranking process.

See the steps to apply for graduate research 

Education pathways scholarships 

Education pathway scholarships are offered by invitation to domestic students who have completed EDF5613/EDF5614 and achieved grades of 80% or higher for those units as a part of the Graduate Certificate of Educational Research, Master of Education (coursework) or Master of TESOL. 

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment